- A. 1/2 chicken, 4 potatoes
- B. 3 tsp salt, 3 tsp sugar, 2 cups of coconut milk, 3 cups of water
- C. 6 red chilies, 8 cloves garlic, 2lemon grass, 3 tsp chili powder, 16 shallots, 6 candle nuts, 3 tsp curry powder.
- 200 gm coconut milk
- 300 gm yellow noodles
- Prep time: 40 min
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- Difficulty: easy
1. Chop chicken into bite-sizes and marinate with 1tsp curry powder. Cut the potatoes into pieces and fry in hot oil for a while.
2. Mix B well. Blend C in blender till fine.
3. Fry blended C with 4 tsp oil till fragrant. Add the marinated chicken pieces. Stir well. Add the B mixture. Stir fry further. Bring to boil and add potatoes/ Turn to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Ass D and boil for a while.
4. Cook the noodles until done and put in a bowl. Then, pour curry chicken over. Serve hot.