- 350 gm dark chocolate
- 250 gm butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Difficulty: medium
1. Preheat oven over 180 Celsius. Butter and flour 8"x 8"baking dish.
2. Melt the chocolate and remaining butter in a small bowl of simmering water.
3. In a separate bowl, mash together the eggs and bananas. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and stir to combine. Pour in melted chocolate and stir.
4. Pour in the batter in the greased baking tin. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes (180 degrees), until a toothpick comes out clean and the brownies are firm to the touch.
5. Note: Yields 8 large or 12 small brownies